Five reasons to attend Blue Cliff College:
1. Programs: We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
2. Career Services: Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
3. Educators: Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
4. Locations: With seven conveniently located campuses in and around Louisiana, you can find the education you’ve been looking for close to home.
5. Freedom: With an education from Blue Cliff College in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom.
Why not get started now?
Blue Cliff College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission Career Schools and Colleges, (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://bluecliffcollege.edu/about/gainful-employment/
The objective of the Blue Cliff College Financial Planning Office is to assist students in finding ways to make their educational goals a reality. It is important for students to consider their education financing options and understand their obligations when using government financial aid sources. Applications for financial aid should be filed well in advance of the class start. Financial Planners are available to explain the various forms of aid and to assist students through the application process. If financial assistance is needed beyond the funds that a student or their family are able to provide (including Federal Financial Aid), the necessary loan applications should be filed well in advance of the desired class start date. Documentation of student age, residency, and financial standing will be required and the amount and type of aid will depend in part on documented need. All financial aid applicants must complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and submit all necessary supporting sources of financial assistance known and/or possibly available.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
To learn more about program offerings, just complete the form below and click the Go button. An admissions representative will contact you with the requested information as soon as possible.
BackToLearn, LLC, ©
privacy statement and terms.
100 Metro Park, Rochester, NY 14623 • 1-866-233-8707 •